Hi! I am Sandy!
I am a mother of 4 lovely children ranging from 4-18 years of age. My passion for organizing was apparent as early as elementary school. I realized that having my desk organized brought me peace and tranquility. In middle school, I began helping my teachers by organizing their desks. Soon I was helping them with projects in their home. I found this very satisfying, as the same sense of tranquility always followed. Later, as a paralegal, I continued to develop my natural strengths. I found the challenge of transforming chaos into order, inspiring! This is where I found my passion and love for organizing on a deeper level! Organizing something that truly brings me joy! I have a great desire to help other people experience the same harmony and inner peace that comes from having an organized decluttered space.
Code of Ethics I standy:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.