Hi, I'm Sandy! Happy You Are Here!
...the owner of Mindful Organizing with Sandy. Sandy leads a team of wonderful organizers with amazing skills & kind souls! We love transforming homes into functional, organized, clutter-free spaces without judgement. Sandy’s organizational journey began as a mom who had to make a change for my kids so I can enjoy the weekends with them without having to worry about the mess at home. Being a busy mom & paralegal at the time Sandy began to develop organization skills that Sandy applied throughout her career after always feeling overwhelmed with a demanding career and a home full of stuff. SO I GET YOU!! I can relate so well because I have not always been an organized person and too needed help. I am here to give you the shortcut of what completely changed my life through organizing and systems that work. When Sandy is not organizing, she is enjoying a day with her 4 kids, working out, or having dinner with her friends! BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TIME!
CODE OF ETHICS
- We will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- We will honest with my clients at all times.
- We will work hard to the best of our ability.
- We will keep all client information will be held with the utmost confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with my services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.