Hi! I am Sandy!
I have always had passion a for organized spaces. Followed by a heart to help & serve others. As a student, I enjoyed staying in the classroom during recess to help my teachers organize their rooms. It wasn’t until later, as the mother of four children with a busy career, I found myself overwhelmed by chaos and clutter. Out of desperation, I researched new organizational skills and implemented systems to streamline my home and life. The results were so life-changing that, in November of 2021, I launched my professional organizing business; Mindful Organizing with Sandy. I find great satisfaction in helping others develop beautiful and functional spaces but my greatest joy is helping my clients feel less anxious, stressed, and overwhelmed. Mindful Organizing with Sandy specializes in those who are relocating or downsizing as well as busy professionals so they can mindfully focus on what’s important in life!
Code of Ethics I stand by:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with my services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.